Use this online form or the contact information in the sidebar to contact us.
All absentee bids sent to us are submitted with the following understanding:
- Bids are executed in competition with the audience on an alternate basis as
if the bidder were present at the auction and the bidders purchase will be
obtained at the lowest bid possible. Due to uncertainties of bidding, a lot may
sell to the audience for the same amount authorized by the absentee bid. To
avoid this possibility, the bidder may authorize us to increase their bid by an
increment by placing a (+) sign beside the bid price for that item.
- Absentee bids are confidential and bidding will not commence with the highest
- The bidder agrees to be bound by our standard
bidder registration agreement. A copy will be forwarded upon request. All items
are sold AS IS, WHERE IS! There are no returns, exchanges, or refusals.
- We do not guarantee the year, condition,
description, measurement, quantity, quality or suitability of any item.
- Bidder acknowledges that the Absentee bid is accepted on the express
condition that the bidder will not have any claim against the auctioneer or its
employees if the auctioneer fails, for any reason, to bid on behalf of the
- Successful bidders will be called the day of the sale, and no later than the
morning after the auction with winning bid information unless specific
arrangements are made with the auction company.
- We appreciate the time you take to participate in our auctions and we will do
everything possible to submit your absentee bid. However, there are no
guarantees - just our "best effort" promise!
- Absentee bids must be received 24 hours in advance of auction.
- Guaranty of payment must be submitted with your bid. If you bid $500, we need
to have your payment in-hand ready to go.
- Removal terms are the same as for those attending the auction in person.